Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dressed to kill!

The summer has been slipping away and I have been trying to hold on to the last bit of it with all that I am! I have taken the summer off from blogging, though who am I kidding I am not that frequent of a blogger in the winter either. baby steps, baby steps.


Anywhooo, I recently was asked to be part of a very fun project for a newer friend of mine. Sarah Holm is a fellow designer, and she asked me to be one of the leads in one of the 5 short films she is collaborating on.  She is making 5 outfits, one for each of the lead rolls of each film. During Minnesota Fashion week (same time as New York Fashion week) she will have these films playing in the back round while the model walk the catwalk in the same outfit. Pretty incredible idea if you ask me! To make the whole project even more amazing Sarah teamed up with Tyler Jensen an up and coming short film director. He is working on a project called 30 films in 30 days. He writes, films and edits these short films in 24 hours, for a whole month! Sarah and Tyler will be collaborating on all 5 films.
This is the film that I was in:


Dressed To Kill: Terminal Coolness, Or I Used To Eat Your Brains Before Everyone Else Did! from Tyler Jensen on Vimeo.

Tyler also just got word yesterday, that this film will be shown at Zombiefest in the UK! I believe this is happening next week. How cool!

Well, that's all for now. Once the summer slows down a bit I will start blogging again.

Until then,
Au Revoir

No comments:

Post a Comment