Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fringe

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Designer unknown but for sale at:


Photobucket
Designer also unknown, but for sale at:
Atlas Falcon Vintage






“Betty Hutton - Somebody Loves Me”

A couple of days ago my girlfriend Ashley sent me this Betty Hutton Video to show me this amazing fringe dress. Of course with that came instructions with what color she would like her's to be. I don't know about you ladies but I love fringe! I just found a source for 9in fringe. SWOOON! 

I was looking through some of my etsy favorites and realized I have several amazing fringe dresses there too! The dress from Atlas Falcon Vintage I almost bought, but is a little to small in the hips, so now that I have a fringe source I can replicate this dress. I have also seen in person this same dress in Cream. Which is, I think, more amazing then the black.

Since fringe seams to be popping up in my life more and more, I think I should really start a new project.



What is your favorite fringe dress?

2 comments:

  1. I am loving fringing at the moment too! I was talking to a girlfriend of mine who is a dressmaker and I am wanting a fully-fringed gold blody suit...is that too much?! lol
    I also got a gorgeous hand-made vintage dress with sparkly gold fringing on the skirt but the top is too small for me :'(
    Good luck with your new project! I would love to see it finished
    x Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I have been looking into making a fringe dress for a while! :) I can't wait to see your project! :) x

    ReplyDelete