Monday, February 6, 2012

Florance + The Machine

My new obsession is Florance + The Machine. I love her voice, I find it just magical. I also love her very androgynous look. There is something so beautiful about her alabaster skin and red hair. Stunning.  


Photobucket

These photos are from her video "Shake it out". The styling for this video is incredible. You have to check out this breathtaking floor length gold beaded dress. 

Photobucket

I have had yet another death in my family, (bringing to total to 8 in 12 months) and this song has been really relating to my heart in all the best ways. I really don't want to be negative, just wanted to share what's going on. The last year has really made me realize how truly lucky we are to have the people in our lives, and need to live life to the fullest. Which is why I am making some large changes in my life this year. I find music can sometimes identify and help coop with certain situations. This song does that for me.

Photobucket

This song is a reminder that we can move forward. I hope you like it as much as I do.
Photobucket

This is the their newest album. "Shake it out" is on that album. Check out this great video!
Photobucket

Source:1, 2, 3, 4, 5


No comments:

Post a Comment