Saturday, May 19, 2012

Viva Las Vegas 15 - Thursday

Thursday as such a leisurely morning. We woke up late, eat breakfast at one of the restaurants at the hotel, watched some bands and then waited for the venders to open and after they did, we partook in some seriously crowded shopping.
Photobucket


My girlfiend Alisha, very upset this suit is a bit to small.
 We call this photo "Regret"
She likes stripes, can you tell?
Photobucket

Stopping to pose with the always fabulous Micheline Pitt.
Photobucket


After shopping it was time to change and head over to Frankie's Tiki Lounge for the Pin-up Girl Clothing Meet and Greet. We had so much fun, and the tiki drinks were very strong, so needless to say the photos got more and more goofy as the evening went on.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
After Frankie's it was time to head back to the Orleans to see Big Sandy and his ORIGINAL Fly rite boys. This was a real treat for me. I have seen Big Sandy several times but had always heard for my friends who have been going to shows longer then myself, about the original trio. They were so good!

Photobucket Then we danced the night away.....
Photobucket


Well, it has been over a month since Viva and I have been so bad at blogging that I am just going to end it there. I will finish the other recaps soon too.





3 comments:

  1. You guys look so great! Looks like you had lots of fun. Everyone is making me regret not going. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so great! Looks like you had lots of fun. Everyone is making me regret not going.
    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete